Adobe Photoshop Lightroom lets you organize, edit, share, and perfect any image, anywhere. Superior tools give you amazing levels of control to do just about anything — remove objects, reduce noise, correct lens distortion, sharpen images, adjust perspectives, even edit video. And it's from Adobe, the leader in digital imaging.
With the Creative Cloud Photography plan
, you get the world's best photography tools — Lightroom for desktop, web, and mobile, and Photoshop CC — along with access to new features and updates as soon as they're released. The tools are so tightly integrated, you can make edits and adjustments to images on your iPhone or iPad, and then refine them on your desktop.
Get started ›
To help you make the transition and keep your skills sharp, Adobe has a vast and growing library of training videos, tutorials, FAQs, articles, projects, links, and a supportive online community for any other issues.
Learn more ›
- Advanced Healing Brush to remove objects or flaws with a single click
- Graduated and radial gradient filters to create one or more vignettes
- Smart Previews to let you work on images without bringing in your entire library by generating smaller stand-in files
- Lens correction so you can quickly correct distortions from popular lenses
- Better sharpening for natural results
- Superior noise reduction for high ISO images
- Video support to organize, view, and make edits to clips
- Fast cross-platform performance for the latest Mac and Windows operating systems
- Tight integration with Photoshop CC so you can edit in Photoshop and see your results immediately in Lightroom
- The most up-to-date camera support
Try out all the new features first with a 30-day free trial.